Working Groups for the Eleventh Five Year Plan (2007-2012)
Urban Housing for Police Personnel and Judicial Officers
Dated 31st October 2006
In the context of the Eleventh Five Year Plan (2007-12), it has been decided to set up a Working Group on
Housing for Police Personnel and Judicial Officers
. The composition of the Working Group will be as follows:
of Home Affairs
|| Senior Adviser(HUD), Planning Commission
|| Addl. Secretary (UT), Ministry of Home Affairs
||Additional Secretary (Justice)
Ministry of Law and Justice
||Commissioner of Police, Delhi Police
||Joint Secretary (Police), MHA
||Joint Secretary, Ministry of Urban Employment
Department of Expenditure,
||Director General, BSF
||Director General, CRPF
||CMD, National Housing Bank
||Director General, CPWD
||Shri N.A. Viswanathan, AS and FA, MHA
2. The terms of reference of the Working Group are as follows:
- To assess the magnitude of the
housing and office/field
infrastructure needs of Central Para Military Forces (CPMFs) personnel during the Eleventh Five Year Plan.
- To review critically
the implementation of housing construction
for para military forces and education
during Tenth Five Year Plan
and to suggest the polices and programmes to improve housing situation.
- To examine and assess the requirement of residential buildings, office buildings and up gradation of training systems concerning Delhi Police, iv. .
- To critically examine the infrastructure developed under the CSS for Infrastructure Facilities for the Judiciary i.e. construction of court buildings and residential accommodation forjudges and judicial officers.
- To assess requirement of court buildings and residential accommodation for judges and judicial officers for the Eleventh Plan, keeping in view the infrastructure developed by way of computerization of courts.
- To study the capacity of CPWD in executing works once the necessary funds are available, in a time bound manner and suggest options.
3. The Chairman of the Working Group may co-opt any additional member(s), official or non-official and constitute smaller group, sub-groups as may be considered necessary.
4. The expenditure on TA/DA of the official members in connection with the meetings of the group will be met by the respective Government Department/Institutions to which they belong. TA/DA of non-official members will be borne by the Ministry of Urban Employment and Poverty Alleviation as admissible under Government Rules.
5. The report of the Working Group may be submitted to the Planning Commission within two months.